The English Online Course – is for Beginners level (A1, A2) & Intermediate (B1 & B2). In this course you will learn the basic/intermediate four skills of listening, speaking, reading and writing in an engaging way.
This course has the following 7 options:
- 1 hour – Children course – includes songs, games, quizzes and images
- 1 hour– Conversational – for speaking practice and to answer questions you have.
- 1 hour – Accents, Idioms and Dialect– a fun course exploring different English accents, idioms & discussion of the British culture (includes role play)
- 1 hour – Travel Learner- This is designed for specifically for travellers going to an English speaking country needing assistance with key phrases and tips
- 1 hour – Interview practice and CV/resume review
- 10 hours (10 discounted hourly sessions) in order to get the best out of the beginners course tailor made to suit your needs.
- 25 hours (25 discounted hourly sessions) in order to get you from A2 level to B1 level, building your confidence, includes homework, quizzes and assessment in the 4 key skills
Lessons take place on Zoom.
Hello! I’m Mrs Bhambra, an Academic Author, Certified TEFL teacher, Trained Actress & Modern Foreign Language teacher with 10 years teaching experience. I have taught hundreds of students via schools and through tutoring. I am from London & relocated to Spain with my family. I am a Business Owner and former co-founder of a Drama company so have a wealth of experience in recruiting, managing, interviewing and creating policies.
I am passionate about teaching, mentoring, music, languages, writing, travel, culture, nature photography, theatre performances & history.
I look forward to meeting you and helping you progress in English!