I only tutor 1 to 1 from my house in Goodmayes (IG3 9SW) or online to UK/International students (through Zoom/Skype) so please stop reading if you are not willing to do any of those.
I am a First-class graduate from Imperial College London and a PGCE (teaching qualification) graduate from UCL IoE, and it is my ambition that my students surpass me.
I aspire to offer a ‘super tutor’ service and help compensate for an education inferior to the likes of Eton at a relatively low price. Also, the coronavirus situation has caused a big dent in the education of many children and I try to ensure through my tuition that my students are successful in spite of it.
I am a qualified teacher (DBS checked) and have over 4000 hours of tutoring experience, with students ranging from 4-18 years old.
On top of that, I also helped my brother gain entry into Cambridge University for Economics and have seen countless other students succeed under my mentorship. This is because I recognise that there is a process and that if students follow that process, they are guaranteed to succeed.
I try my best to make learning enjoyable for students but I also have high expectations as I believe every student has it in them to achieve the top grades.
All the students that have come to me have improved and rapidly because of:
– First-class teaching, with guaranteed learning of topics that the student wants/I want the student to go through during the lesson and evidence that the student has learnt the topics
– Advice on how to make the fastest progress, including tips and tricks the student probably hasn’t come across before
– Homework/testing after every lesson to consolidate learning and a deadline for when it needs to be handed in by
– Attacking of areas that the student is still unsure of at the beginning of the following lesson
– Regular tracking by myself and the parent(s)/guardian(s) of the student’s progress, allowing us to see how the student can further improve
– Mentoring outside lessons
‘He helped my daughter get into Forest School. The homework and regular advice really made all the difference. We cannot thank him enough.’ – Mr. Atwal
‘Starting with him was the best decision I made for my son’s education. He did so much better in his GCSEs than we expected. He was on track for Ds and Es and managed to get nearly all A*-B! Imagine what Umar could’ve achieved if we’d found him earlier!’ – Mrs. Ahmed
‘Vinay helped me so much with A Level Biology. I got an A (very nearly an A*) and am now studying Dentistry at university.’ – Raman
I look forward to working with your children and ensuring they can achieve the vision that you have for them! Call me or text me to get started!