Join our SATS / KS3 / GCSE / A-Level workshops – at our Ashbourne Academy. Our specially designed consolidation and revision programmes have delivered outstanding results for GCSE & A-Level students across the UK – see our Testimonials page
We arrange classes to help students of all abilities between the ages of 11 & 18 – with a particular focus on Maths, English and the Sciences although we can also offer: History, Geography, Psychology, Latin, Business Studies, French & Italian subject to demand.
Our workshops provide:
- Expert, structured and encouraging support from our qualified, experienced tutors on exam technique
- Consolidation of key topics for KS3, GCSEs & A-Levels
- Revision materials, notes and resources for all topics
ARLEN ASHBOURNE IS CURRENTLY CLOSED DUE TO CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC. PLEASE
CONTACT US TO DISCUSS ONLINE TUITION.
TERM TIME WORKSHOP SUMMARY
- Struggling with key concepts and exam technique for English, Maths & Science?
- Swamped in large classes?
- Not getting the focused attention you need to succeed?
- Our workshops offer professional tuition by an experienced, trained and engaging tutor
- Intensive practice on exam technique and meeting the expectations of the examiners
After school sessions
4:45pm – 6pm start times
Qualified – Experienced – DBS Certified
6 – 8 places per workshop
We are passionate about education and helping students to fulfil their potential.
Get in touch today – we are always delighted to speak to parents and students about how we can help with their studies.
Find out about our Referral Offer – we pay £35 for every student referred to us who attends 10 hours of workshop tuition!